Photo via: ravelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Globe is a modern paper pieced wall quilt by Zen Chic, making use of a Layer Cake from the April 2017 available collection TRUE BLUE by Zen Chic for Moda. Download your PDF pattern today!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Geometric Fox minimalist cross stitch pattern by ThuHaDesign
- Stylish Sturdy Tote Bag Pattern Sallie by GabbysQuiltsNSupply
- Ombre Gems quilt pattern by Emily of quiltylove.com. This bright and colorful modern quilt pattern uses ombre fabrics to create a visually stunning quilt using traditional piecing. Jelly roll friendly quilt pattern.
- Starbella Ruffle Skirt – ruffle yarns can make more than the twirly scarves! Free pattern!
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- Add pockets to your Ultimate Pyjamas with our FREE sewing pattern! Download it from the Sew Over It blog
- Use babys going home from the hospital outfit to make a memory bear! Free sewing pattern and tutorial.
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow