Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- Shower Curtain Rug – this is a great idea because home decor fabrics are SO expensive! But shower curtains are cheap and come in just about any color or pattern you could ever want. Brilliant!
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- How to Do Bounce Lettering. What is Bounce Lettering? Find out in this lettering tutorial and grab the FREE Bounce Lettering Worksheet to practice! | dawnnicoledesigns.com
- I just want to craft away the summer — what are you making today?? craftallthethings makersgonnamake
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical pape
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- These color change mugs are the coolest! Pour in hot coffee, or whatever you please, and the pretty marbled design disappears! crafts | craft ideas | craft ideas on a budget | easy craft ideas
- The Yule log, (also known as a bûche de Noël in France and Canada) is a traditional Christmas dessert served around the holiday. Chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting and decorated with chocolate bark. TriplePFeature
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!