Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- Ha!! Such a great idea!! Hittin up the thrift store for some books..
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- DIY Lotion Bars and Lip Balm Recipe. Make your own lotion bars and lip balm. Great Gift Idea! Free beauty recipe tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- patchwork chest of drawers… DIY with modge podge and paper scraps Ive been planning something like this. The scraps are such a great idea!
- This DIY Party Backdrop is perfect for not only birthday parties but also for a photo booth! Such a great party decoration idea! DIY Party Background
- Dont eat Watermelon Seeds! Such an adorable baby announcement! Great gift for a pregnant friend also! Available on Etsy now!
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- We have you the perfect guide if youre looking for a cute gift that is cheap, easy, clever and delicious! The perfect way to say thank you and show you appreciate someone.
- Turn an outdated hutch into a craft storage center – Such a great DIY furniture makeover idea that requires just a bit of paint!
- Just a baking pan wrapped in fabric! Such a great message board!