Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Felt ball Pom-Pom Branches cute for spring or Easter decor. Translator on right of text … Link for video tutorial to make felt balls included.
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- Vibrant Summer Pots for Planting | Add a pop of color to your garden with just a few inexpensive clay pots and some outdoor paint!
- 43 DIY concrete crafts – Metallic Plated Concrete Bowls- Cheap and creative projects and tutorials for countertops and ideas for floors, patio and porch decor, tables, planters, vases, frames, jewelry holder, home decor and DIY gifts. http://diyjoy.com/diy-concrete-crafts-projects
- Two pallets back-to-back, painted a lovely color, and topped with paving tiles, makes a lovely DIY serving shelf for the patio.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- DIY patio deck with built in drink coolers ( full instructions!)
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- Planting a Perfectly Proportioned Garden Vase — three easy steps to planting a garden vase that will be a beautiful focal point for your front porch or deck! Shown with Dracaena, beautiful deep purple Petunias & Lysimachia… | unsophisticook.com
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- Make your own magic glitter slime! Step 1: Empty a full 6oz bottle of Elmer’s Glitter Glue Step 2: Add ½ tbsp baking soda Step 3: Add 1½ tbsp contact lens solution Step 4: Knead and … voilà! Ooey, goo-ey and Elmer’s Glue-y!