Photo via: ca.etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome DIY fishing game. Perfect rainy day activity, letter f alphabet activity, This Magnetic Fish Game is fun and fabulous for kids to play, party ideas
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Free Fitness Journal Meal Planning Printables – Tap the pin if you love super heroes too! Cause guess what? you will LOVE these super hero fitness shirts!
- Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them. I want to do this and then frame it… I cant see covering my whole wall, but maybe in different frames!… lets see if I can actually get it done 😉
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- DIY: Soap Pouch. Better than loufas and would be cheaper and more eco-friendly than using the liquid body wash all the time. DONE!
- My plan all along was for the clock to actually work, which meant I had to be able to access the battery box to change batteries and set the time… via @ohjuliana_
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- This would be great for the backyard! Firepit in 4 easy steps (click through for tutorial)