Photo via: janemarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- How to make a tulle skirt. This post has pictorials for the math part and the sewing part, so it makes it super easy.
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- Painted tin cans make wonderful and customizable planters! Just remember to punch a hole in the bottom for water drainage.
- fleece tie blanket instructions with pictures | Step 6: Tell your friends about the project, and get them involved!