Photo via: lovecreatecelebrate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Create a simple paper wrapper for utensils – perfect for your summer picnic!
- Fruit Filled Ice Cubes with Mint – Berry filled Ice cubes for fun entertaining. Great for 4th of July | See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- NO WAY! Homemade Glow in the Dark Sand Tutorial from Growing a Jeweled Rose. We love this and other summer fun bucket list ideas for kids on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Create a fun DIY Fruit Fan with this adorable kids craft which is perfect for summer. Keep the kids busy with this fun and simple craft idea.
- Vibrant Summer Pots for Planting | Add a pop of color to your garden with just a few inexpensive clay pots and some outdoor paint!
- We absolutely love tulips, but they can be difficult to make look perfect in all of your vases. Here are our tips to create the best floral arrangement for these gorgeous spring blooms.
- *** LOVE the black and white banister!! the table and bench are perfect too! I built a farmhouse table for less than $100
- How to Make a Tabletop Fire Pit with a planter, rocks, and a chafing fuel cup. Use this easy tutorial to make a mini tabletop fire pit for summer parties. DIY party decor idea. Easy outdoor crafts project.