Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- 4 easy ways to make your home decor feel more cohesive
- Rustic Winter Decorating Light Board. This delicate light board will add more winter wonderland feel to your home. Love it very much! I will have one for my home this winter.
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- All jewelry is handcrafted with glass beads and silver plated accents. – Bracelets are made with a memory wire material and easy clasp closure, so it will fit all wrist sizes comfortably.
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Fun ideas for a Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party. Cute food ideas, Olaf cupcakes, printables, party favors and games for a kids birthday, luau, beach or pool party. See more cute party ideas at LivingLocurto.com
- These paper heart chains are fun and easy to make, and theyre a cute way to add a bit of festive Valentines charm to your home!
- Did you know that getting good rest can significantly improve your health? A good night’s sleep is the starting point for resisting germs and viruses, easing stress, and losing weight. My Bedtime Linen Spray is a starting point to getting the rest you need.
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!