Photo via: littlebighousetales.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- How to Use an Embroidery Hoop as a Loom | The Weaving Loom weaving tutorial
- Painted Rocks (@Kris Pealo). We did these for a MOPS make-and-take and my kids really like them.
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Make these SUPER easy and inexpensive DIY custom coasters from maps! And give them as a popular and meaningful hostess gift, housewarming gift, birthday or holiday gift! They are ALWAYS a hit! Easy to follow tutorial from heatherednest.com
- Why leave the fun of hunting prizes to the Easter egg hunt? Hold your very own candy cane hunt with the kids this winter and let the magic begin!
- Cinnamon Stick Trees | 30+ DIY Christmas Crafts for Kids to Make
- Key hooks. I like this idea for my garage or laundry room but Id paint the keys and mount them onto a painted board.
- Fold-Up Pup Tent: but I wouldnt even use it for dogs… probably kids or do something with my youth group….
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- DIY Popsicle stick angel ornaments for a tree or to hang off a present. Popsicle stick crafts bring to mind kindergarten camp crafts, dont they? But I think they get a bad rap. Theyre pretty ingenious & versatile little things.
- Make your own stick looms, go on a nature hunt, and then weave with the items you find! From Craftiments.