Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This recipe for mexican shrimp cocktail (coctel de camarones) is fresh shrimp served with a zesty cocktail sauce and a refreshing tomato avocado relish. Its an easy and elegant appetizer or light lunch!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- The way you wake up can have a major effect on the quality of your day. So before you hit snooze to try to avoid the inevitable follow these tips, and try the wake up guided meditation in the OMG I Can Meditate App. I thought meditation was only for nighttime, but OMG I Can Meditate has guided meditations for any time of the day. Waking up with meditation has helped me stay focused at work, and stay energized all day long!
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Broccoli Salad with Pasta | This fresh salad is great for spring and summer as a side or main dish. See the recipe on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- I have no idea why I love this!!! Cute for a makeup station — DIY Fake Eyelashes Wall Art Tutorial from Make My Lemonade…
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- Floam is the most fun play material ever. Kids love it! Make your own with this easy DIY recipe.
- This DIY window cornice gives windows a MAJOR new look! Full detailed step-by-step photo tutorial on Remodelaholic.com
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- How to re-purpose a thrift store canvas – Id like to try this with a smaller canvas and would definitely use contact paper vs. tape.
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!