Photo via: sweetestesthome.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Christmas ornament. Use a map of the state or country you grew up in, favorite vacation spot, town you got married, etc…..great as a gift!!
- Burlap garland tutorial! Add some rustic bells, greenery and pine cones for Christmas! Decorate it for every season.
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- Pot Rack used as Multi-Humming Bird Feeder-Hangar…Added some huge red Christmas ornaments found at a flea market…Too cute…8-10 Humming Birds a day. :~)
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Easiest Ever Crochet Baby Blanket | Works up in a couple of hours | Free Pattern & video tutorial from Sewrella