Photo via: goodstuffmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This easy DIY Stamped Friendship Tea Towel is the perfect gift from the heart. Make one to give and make one to keep. Stampin! Up Eastern Beauty set is the star of this craft project.
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- How to make asymmetrical holiday wreaths (click through for the tutorial)
- How To make doily Bowls out of clay -If you want to see other vintage doily crafts for kids and adults alike then click through to see the rest of the roundup!
- This would be great for the backyard! Firepit in 4 easy steps (click through for tutorial)
- Adorable! cactus pincushion DIY (click through for tutorial)
- Click through for tips on how to make a coconut milk smoothie for weight loss. Includes links to recipes, too! Paleo,GAPS, SCD, Trim Healthy Mama, Dairy Free.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- MSG 4 21+ DIY Beer Caddy! Learn how to build this DIY wooden beer holder. Perfect for a six pack of Modelo Especial! Click to make it now! SummertimeCerveza| ad
- Rustic and Handmade Hunt Club Farm Wedding by EyeCaptures Photography
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.