Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- Learn how to revive rusted metal furniture with a little elbow grease and some spray paint.
- Spray paint a cheap white fan. DIY cute vintage look. Also perfect for a stuffy dorm!
- How to Spray Paint Cabinets|Bathroom Makeover You can spray paint bathroom cabinets?!! Mind blown.
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Fill eggs with paint and toss them at canvas. Add it to the bucket list
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- New work old design. Fresh out of the studio today ..Peacock yarn bowl. Unfired custom order. Once biscuit fired this will be glazed in purple and blues. This is one of those designs that can be glazed in other colour combinations too. Pictures of the glazed outcome in about ten days. Alan R T Smith. Ceramic artist. Earth Wool & Fire. earthwoolfire.etsy.com Also found on Instagram and Tumblr.
- Glue gun and spray paint
- Repurpose old lamp bases from thrift shops/yard sales – spray paint white and make candle pillars.
- Rose gold spray paint colors. Krylon, Design Master and Rust-oleum colors samples.