Photo via: curbly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cheap DIY Crafts for $15 or less for Super Saturday | Lots of cute craft kits to choose from! DIY ideas on a budget. Also great ideas for crafts to make and sell
- We have you the perfect guide if youre looking for a cute gift that is cheap, easy, clever and delicious! The perfect way to say thank you and show you appreciate someone.
- Create a fun DIY Fruit Fan with this adorable kids craft which is perfect for summer. Keep the kids busy with this fun and simple craft idea.
- Repurpose old lamp bases from thrift shops/yard sales – spray paint white and make candle pillars.
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- DIY: Vintage Classroom-Style Posters. A cheap and easy way to display or hang any poster!
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- DIY for punching tin. Can also use cheap aluminum baking sheets from dollar store
- This DIY Party Backdrop is perfect for not only birthday parties but also for a photo booth! Such a great party decoration idea! DIY Party Background