Photo via: thewoodgraincottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Key hooks. I like this idea for my garage or laundry room but Id paint the keys and mount them onto a painted board.
- DIY Birdhouse Key Hooks
- DIY Woodland Animal Key Rack Tutorial
- I thought Id share my storage solution for transporting jewelry to art fairs: a…
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Use hooks, not towel bars. | 34 Ingenious Ways To De-Clutter Your Entire Life
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- Your child’s drawing on a key chain. Excellent idea!! giftidea fathersday mothersday
- DIY: Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood
- Hand Stamped Kitty Key Necklace | Giving Keys Cat | Kitty Cat Keychain by YesterdaysNovember on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/384389584/hand-stamped-kitty-key-necklace-giving
- Don’t loose your keys, hang them by the front door with this House Key Frame. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.