Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Replace the light bulbs in an old chandelier with inexpensive solar lights. Hang it from a tree branch. | 32 Cheap And Easy Backyard Ideas That Are Borderline Genius
- DIY Pallet Mason Jar Chandelier / light Fixture, awesome lighting idea to give a try!
- Christmas gifts for grandparents. Made an apron for grandpa with the kids handprints/ iron on letters and mustache .ank.
- glass mushrooms made out of vases and bowls | Garden mushrooms made from old glassware: florist vases and bowls
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Lapis Lazuli Tree of Life diy wire wrapoed stone pendant.
- Industrial Pendant Cage Pendant Light Makeover, DIY Wood Wall Hanger Tutorial | $2 and Ten Minutes.
- How to Turn a Basket into a Pendant Light
- Terra cotta pots are a staple of outdoor gardening…
- Vibrant Summer Pots for Planting | Add a pop of color to your garden with just a few inexpensive clay pots and some outdoor paint!