Photo via: thekimsixfix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- Isnt this such a cute way to display your produce? @theortizcasa we love how…
- Simple and pretty bar cart moment. So functional and versatile!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Create a fun DIY Fruit Fan with this adorable kids craft which is perfect for summer. Keep the kids busy with this fun and simple craft idea.
- Everyone loves a good cake, even when it doesnt necessarily look like a cake. The following 15 desserts are some extraordinary examples of what were talking about. Though these sweet and fluffy c…
- set of framed beach prints. What a fresh alternative to framed prints of shells or fish to convey Beach! Love this.
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!