Photo via: savedbylovecreations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres a fun DIY project that you will enjoy for years to come! Make your own Home Growth Chart to track your littles as they grow and grow from She Saved.
- All things Modpodge. MY 80+ gallery of creations and ideas of my own. debbiedoos
- Ava Blake Creations: Angelic Vintage Windows
- Chair back towel rack from Beach City Creations
- a sweet little sky themed birthday party
- PAPER PLATE OCEAN CRAFTS – 20 awesome sea themed Summer crafts for kids. From swimming jellyfish to chomping sharks and nipping crabs youll have lots of fun with these beach crafts.
- Shells, critters, sand and memories these beach themed crafts for kids are fun to dive into this summer to get creative on those long hot days.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- We love this faux honeycomb shelf made from popsicle sticks by @vintagonista http://ift.tt/2mXzz25
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …
- 50 Magical DIY Ideas with Sea Shells
- 50+ Fabulous DIY Flower Pots That Make Your Flowers Smile