Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Have a magical Family dinner and a movie night with this Beauty and The Beast DIY centerpiece Materials: — teacup printable — cork circle — plastic rose — scissors — vase — tape
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Detailed directions on how to make extra seating and storage from a plastic crate for a small dorm room
- DIY Plastic Bottle Flowers Tutorial http://www.free-tutorial.net/2017/04/diy-plastic-bottle-flowers-tutorial.html
- Clever Easter project. What to do with old sheet music. (and old plastic eggs!)
- Yes, you can paint shrinky plastic! I never would have thought of that. So easy!
- DIY Lotion Bars and Lip Balm Recipe. Make your own lotion bars and lip balm. Great Gift Idea! Free beauty recipe tutorial from FiberArtsy.com
- Take a look at this fun craft room tour by 365 Days of Crafts! This 6-tier paint storage is a thing of beauty!
- This easy DIY Stamped Friendship Tea Towel is the perfect gift from the heart. Make one to give and make one to keep. Stampin! Up Eastern Beauty set is the star of this craft project.
- Beautiful Things Wednesday | The Painted Drawer
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.