Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- Make these easy decoupage candles with just a few materials from the dollar store, including Mod Podge and napkins. They can be customized for any occasion. via @modpodgerocks
- Lisianthus. A pretty project using fine crepe in delicate colors. Materials Used:
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- Pebble Art by Sharon Nowlan – Createsie
- X Marks The Spot For This DIY!
- This is BRILLIANT! Make your own DIY car air freshener that is all natural! Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- Simple and pretty bar cart moment. So functional and versatile!