Photo via: notonthehighstreet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Free Mason Jar Floral Tags: Hey Ladies! Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today is my little one’s 7th Birthday and we are beyond blessed to be celebrating everything the Lord has given us through her! She has been such a joy!!! I can’t believe 7 years just flew by, just like that! Here …
- There I go and make a post about not posting. But Ive been working on these things all week so I just got the idea. Its not really a step by step just showing the different styles.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- These paper hyacinth flowers are easy to put together and make a gorgeous DIY bouquet! Such a fun spring craft idea!
- chest of drawers planted with Campanula…
- Mod Podge formulas – what do the finishes look like? Use this handy guide! This is great when trying to decide what to use for your projects. modpodge finish decoupage
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- Turn an outdated hutch into a craft storage center – Such a great DIY furniture makeover idea that requires just a bit of paint!