Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Fun DIY project to revive an old, drab wooden bookshelf – give it a bright color and make it the focal point in your room or hallway!
- Printable Kids Coloring Labels by UrbanBlissLife for Todays Creative Life. Free printable coloring pages full of fun labels! Click the photo for your free download.
- MyLove2Create, Potter Barn Its the most wonderful time of the year, a knock off
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- These non slip easy sew ribbon bookmarks are fun to make, and stretch to fit your book. These make perfect gifts!
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- For a baby shower, instead of getting cards to go with the baby gift, get a childrens book and write a special message to the baby. 🙂 LoVE THIS IDEA
- Get your color on with this Be Kind Kids Coloring Page! Free printable available on Capturing-Joy.com
- Make a yarn ball bookmark for all the book lovers in your life. Follow this easy, simple DIY with step-by-step photos. A cute gift for book clubs too!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Easy DIY Confetti Tray | Add a touch of fun, a splash of color, and sparkle to your home with this Easy DIY Confetti Tray craft idea.