Photo via: 365daysofcrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- Make these SUPER easy and inexpensive DIY custom coasters from maps! And give them as a popular and meaningful hostess gift, housewarming gift, birthday or holiday gift! They are ALWAYS a hit! Easy to follow tutorial from heatherednest.com
- I had no idea how to make bows before this. Super clear, step-by-step directions and pictures.
- Learn how to create Cricut Pen Hand Lettering Projects with this super quick and easy tutorial. No need for photoshop…just use your phone and Cricut Design Space!
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- When you need a quick new purse look no further than this easy, no sew, leather clutch to update your favourite outfit.
- Super clear, step-by-step directions and pictures. Great for a feminine touch in the burlap theme classroom!
- No Sew Fairy Wings Tutorial Part 2 of 2 by *vickybunnyangel on deviantART
- Easy DIY Wooden Sign – this tutorial is very easy to follow. DIY Wooden sign with frame. Rustic wooden sign with saying.
- Pottery Barn Inspired Cut Out Wood Star Art super easy tutorial perfect for a beginner!
- 37 Truly Easy No Sew DIY Clothing Hacks
- Felt ball Pom-Pom Branches cute for spring or Easter decor. Translator on right of text … Link for video tutorial to make felt balls included.