Photo via: audreylovesparis.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Cake Stands….oh so doing the silver beaded one……GORGEOUS…..a beautiful wedding idea….for cookies…or a New Years Party table decor to display candies….
- Use gold foil, Mod Podge, papers, and other embellishments to create the cutest personalized notebooks ever – keep these minis in your pocket!
- DIY patio deck with built in drink coolers ( full instructions!)
- I am so in love with this DIY black and gold glitter cake stand! I want to use it every day! Hmmm… cake every day… not a bad idea 😉
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- Vinegar has been a household-cleaning staple for decades. It can help tackle almost any chore, from cleaning appliances to making sinks and showers shine. We took its power and improved it with an updated design that allows for more application control and zero splashes in our new Vinegar Gel No-Rinse Cleaner. Learn all of the ways you can put it to use around your home at Blog.MrsMeyers.com.
- New work old design. Fresh out of the studio today ..Peacock yarn bowl. Unfired custom order. Once biscuit fired this will be glazed in purple and blues. This is one of those designs that can be glazed in other colour combinations too. Pictures of the glazed outcome in about ten days. Alan R T Smith. Ceramic artist. Earth Wool & Fire. earthwoolfire.etsy.com Also found on Instagram and Tumblr.
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Verse from Proverbs 31:10 – She is far more precious than jewels. Please note that the gold is a printed effect – for best results, I
- DIY- Dry brush ombré painting. Start with it dark at the top and drag it downwards, dont add more to the bottom than what is drug there. Then take gold leafing and pat it up top.
- Terracotta pots painted and glued together … add a little doodling … make cute end tables for a patio or deck.