Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- Use gold foil, Mod Podge, papers, and other embellishments to create the cutest personalized notebooks ever – keep these minis in your pocket!
- Make these easy decoupage candles with just a few materials from the dollar store, including Mod Podge and napkins. They can be customized for any occasion. via @modpodgerocks
- Wrapped Initials Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart yarns — This fun yarn wrapping craft is a quick way to personalize any room with a monogram look. Choose your own initials, or show your support for your alma mater. Showcase them in an empty frame for a great finish.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- This is an easy project you can do with just a few supplies laying around the garage! Perfect for that blank wall in your home where you never knew what to hang.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Add this idea to your crafting itinerary: Commemorate a special destination with a map-covered papier-mache letter. Use decoupage medium to adhere a map to the front of the letter. For extra durability, brush the surface with a second coat of medium and let it dry before adding flag-top pins to mark your visits or favorite cities./
- Photography Tips | Shutter Speed Cheat Sheet | A handy guide for helping you determine how to set your shutter speed.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!