Photo via: onsuttonplace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- homemade exfoliator/face scrub. coconut oil and brown sugar.
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- These DIY burp cloth cupcakes make the perfect baby shower gift and they are perfect for decorating the cake table!
- Essential Oil uses and recipes including blends, diffusing recipes, topical…
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- How to make chalkboard plant markers to include in seed packet favors for a bridal shower or wedding. Tutorial included!
- DIY Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub – you can make this in under FIVE minutes, and it smells incredible!
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- For a baby shower, instead of getting cards to go with the baby gift, get a childrens book and write a special message to the baby. 🙂 LoVE THIS IDEA
- DIY essential oil play dough