Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Mod Podge formulas – what do the finishes look like? Use this handy guide! This is great when trying to decide what to use for your projects. modpodge finish decoupage
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via http://TheKimSixFix.com
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- This is an easy project you can do with just a few supplies laying around the garage! Perfect for that blank wall in your home where you never knew what to hang.
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- do it yourself divas: DIY: Decoupage Q Can be used as fabric stiffener too. Elmers Glue All and water= matte finish and water resistant. And a little varnish too= glossy finish. Seal it with polyerythane= water proof. Just be careful on photos as apparently some Elmers glue contains acid. Brilliant.