Photo via: woohome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …