Photo via: embroidery.about.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Looking for some easy and cheap home projects for summer? Learn new hands-on skills with these 15 cheap DIY projects for summer that won’t break the bank.
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- How to Learn Hand Lettering, Brush Lettering, and Fake Calligraphy Tutorial for Beginners: the Child at Heart blog
- How to start an Etsy shop with easy step-by-step directions. Learn how to get started from an experienced Etsy shop seller with close to 50,000 sales.
- Various embroidery stitches
- Caulk is like DIY magic. These tips are perfect for beginners — you can do this!!
- Learn how to create Cricut Pen Hand Lettering Projects with this super quick and easy tutorial. No need for photoshop…just use your phone and Cricut Design Space!
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut