Photo via: thewoodconnectionblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome DIY fishing game. Perfect rainy day activity, letter f alphabet activity, This Magnetic Fish Game is fun and fabulous for kids to play, party ideas
- How to Make a Tabletop Fire Pit with a planter, rocks, and a chafing fuel cup. Use this easy tutorial to make a mini tabletop fire pit for summer parties. DIY party decor idea. Easy outdoor crafts project.
- Grab your craft supplies and make this kaleidoscope with your kids! Crafting together is a great family activity.
- Fun ideas for a Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party. Cute food ideas, Olaf cupcakes, printables, party favors and games for a kids birthday, luau, beach or pool party. See more cute party ideas at LivingLocurto.com
- Make a set of these mini ombre herb pots for under $5! A fun DIY craft idea to do with the family.
- You are viewing giant kerplunk this set is perfect for parties, company functions, holiday events, weddings and even just by the camp fire. Kit (1) Stand made sturdy fur pine and measures 2 1/2 feet (
- This DIY Party Backdrop is perfect for not only birthday parties but also for a photo booth! Such a great party decoration idea! DIY Party Background
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Sharpie Tie Dye Activity! Mix Science and creativity! perfect for all ages, try it for your next party! www.skiptomylou.org sharpietiedye funkidscrafts
- Looking for a fun egg decorating activity this Easter? Love emojis? Youll love this super cute (and easy) Easter egg craft.
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.