Photo via: kenarry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Ikea hack!! Update these drawers into a steampunk-inspired standout piece in a sophisticated navy blue! http://mrkate.com/2017/02/07/steampunk-dresser-ikea-hack/
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- How to transform a picture into a tray | Repurpose an old picture before & after | Damask gift paper | Via www.sweethings.net
- Upcycle window herb planter. Turn an old window and some tin cans into a stunning herb planter. Free template download and instructions.
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- I cant believe how easy this Ikea Latt kids table hack is!
- Chalk paint can be modern! Use it to create this Modern Ikea Hack Shelf with DecoArt Chalk Paints. Thick coverage means one coat and quick results!
- Turn an outdated hutch into a craft storage center – Such a great DIY furniture makeover idea that requires just a bit of paint!
- Make a set of these mini ombre herb pots for under $5! A fun DIY craft idea to do with the family.
- You may not need this hack right now but one day you will. This is called a pin now use later in an emergency 😉
- These paper heart chains are fun and easy to make, and theyre a cute way to add a bit of festive Valentines charm to your home!