Photo via: inkhappi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I made a custom clock using some paint, vinyl and Cricut Design Space. Im in LOVE! You can make one too.
- New work old design. Fresh out of the studio today ..Peacock yarn bowl. Unfired custom order. Once biscuit fired this will be glazed in purple and blues. This is one of those designs that can be glazed in other colour combinations too. Pictures of the glazed outcome in about ten days. Alan R T Smith. Ceramic artist. Earth Wool & Fire. earthwoolfire.etsy.com Also found on Instagram and Tumblr.
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Cricut Basics: How To Upload Images in Design Space (and Make Your Own Literary Geek T-Shirt) tutorial by Underground Crafter
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Learn how to create Cricut Pen Hand Lettering Projects with this super quick and easy tutorial. No need for photoshop…just use your phone and Cricut Design Space!
- DIY: oh my sweet goodness I think this is the one. I have pinned millions of DIY headboards that were either too difficult or unrealistic. And this is something I could so by myself if I really had too! I, pinning this multiple times Im fear of losing it haha
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …
- What DIY Projects Can I Make with the Cricut? See a list of ideas! AD
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …