Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love finding old vintage frames at thrift stores and garage sales, painting them, adding chicken wire, and using them to display earrings and other jewelry in my flea market booths. | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Make these easy decoupage candles with just a few materials from the dollar store, including Mod Podge and napkins. They can be customized for any occasion. via @modpodgerocks
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- Ha!! Such a great idea!! Hittin up the thrift store for some books..
- A hallway gets a major update with paint, thrifted finds and inexpensive Dollar Store frames.- Littlehouseoffour.com
- 18 TOTALLY AWESOME bird feeder crafts for kids. These are SO COOL! I love the Lego bird feeder!
- Red, white, and blue explodes in brilliant tissue paper fireworks, perfect as easy Fourth of July party decor!
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …
- I made a custom clock using Cricut Design Space and Im in LOVE! You can make one too.
- I made a custom clock using some paint, vinyl and Cricut Design Space. Im in LOVE! You can make one too.
- Faux Vintage Mercury Glass — turn boring dollar store glass bottles into GORGEOUS faux vintage mercury glass in just a few steps!