Photo via: mylistoflists.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I have a vintage mannequin that belonged to my grandmother(she had a sewing factory). Im always looking for fun ideas to do with mannequins…perhaps something like this? how neat!
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/233730838/minnie-ears-lilo-stitch-themed
- Fold-Up Pup Tent: but I wouldnt even use it for dogs… probably kids or do something with my youth group….
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- I do this on a large scale for my first graders using an overhead projector (great Moms Day gift!) This size is very managable and no overhead necessary!
- Free Mason Jar Floral Tags: Hey Ladies! Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today is my little one’s 7th Birthday and we are beyond blessed to be celebrating everything the Lord has given us through her! She has been such a joy!!! I can’t believe 7 years just flew by, just like that! Here …
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- So my house is a really cute cottage with great curb appeal. My mailbox, however, looks like the ugly duckling hanging out with all the fancy swans. I knew I ne…
- Handprint and Footprint Flowers and Vase Craft: an adorable gift for kids to make and give on Mother’s Day (don’t forget grandma too 🙂