Photo via: mommysuite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super clear, step-by-step directions and pictures. Great for a feminine touch in the burlap theme classroom!
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- no sew || SUPER FLUFFY tutu || tutorial || Easy to follow directions and link to a coordinating mask www.365daysofcrafts.com
- How to start an Etsy shop with easy step-by-step directions. Learn how to get started from an experienced Etsy shop seller with close to 50,000 sales.
- I have no idea why I love this!!! Cute for a makeup station — DIY Fake Eyelashes Wall Art Tutorial from Make My Lemonade…
- Learn how to create Cricut Pen Hand Lettering Projects with this super quick and easy tutorial. No need for photoshop…just use your phone and Cricut Design Space!
- I have a vintage mannequin that belonged to my grandmother(she had a sewing factory). Im always looking for fun ideas to do with mannequins…perhaps something like this? how neat!
- How to make a floral crown. This will be the perfect accessory for our Spring pictures!
- adding pictures to canvas! super easy using modpodge!! Im doing this with pics of wyatt for the bathroom!!
- This one is super cute but I like the other saying. Large whimsical no soliciting sign with by TheMonogrammedWreath
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons