Photo via: 1000lifehacks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Drawn frames on the wall. Would be good in kitchen where I dont want the heaviness of frames, but where I really need fun artwork that can be easily changed out.
- I just want to craft away the summer — what are you making today?? craftallthethings makersgonnamake
- Send one to him every day from the first day of February till valentines day. I wanna so something like that this year.
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- DIY: oh my sweet goodness I think this is the one. I have pinned millions of DIY headboards that were either too difficult or unrealistic. And this is something I could so by myself if I really had too! I, pinning this multiple times Im fear of losing it haha
- Basket weaving at the Market place! This looks pretty easy! Wouldnt even need to purchase supplies, just hands to prepare paper plates
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this….turn you childs scribbles into artwork. I hate throwing away their first pictures even though they are just scribbles on paper. Turn them into a keepsake.