Photo via: anikasdiylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Free Mason Jar Floral Tags: Hey Ladies! Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today is my little one’s 7th Birthday and we are beyond blessed to be celebrating everything the Lord has given us through her! She has been such a joy!!! I can’t believe 7 years just flew by, just like that! Here …
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Chalk paint can be modern! Use it to create this Modern Ikea Hack Shelf with DecoArt Chalk Paints. Thick coverage means one coat and quick results!
- Ikea hack!! Update these drawers into a steampunk-inspired standout piece in a sophisticated navy blue! http://mrkate.com/2017/02/07/steampunk-dresser-ikea-hack/
- IKEA Hack: Transform an IKEA planter into a DIY ombre planter full of industrial charm.
- This is the best tip for easily removing layers of old paint from furniture. You wont believe how simple this is!
- This easy to make craft is great for the kids. Check out these Easy Flower Pot Bunnies
- Youll absolutely love our simple and easy Minions Door Wreath! This easy craft is great for kids and a fun idea for a party!
- Floam is the most fun play material ever. Kids love it! Make your own with this easy DIY recipe.
- You may not need this hack right now but one day you will. This is called a pin now use later in an emergency 😉