Photo via: busybeingjennifer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them. I want to do this and then frame it… I cant see covering my whole wall, but maybe in different frames!… lets see if I can actually get it done 😉
- You may not need this hack right now but one day you will. This is called a pin now use later in an emergency 😉
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- The way you wake up can have a major effect on the quality of your day. So before you hit snooze to try to avoid the inevitable follow these tips, and try the wake up guided meditation in the OMG I Can Meditate App. I thought meditation was only for nighttime, but OMG I Can Meditate has guided meditations for any time of the day. Waking up with meditation has helped me stay focused at work, and stay energized all day long!
- Send one to him every day from the first day of February till valentines day. I wanna so something like that this year.
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- There I go and make a post about not posting. But Ive been working on these things all week so I just got the idea. Its not really a step by step just showing the different styles.
- DIY Cake Stand Cover. Chicken wire+ lace+ tulle. Cute, easy, and it keeps mosquitoes and flies away!
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts