Photo via: shadesofamberinc.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint
- white wax on painted furniture, chalk paint, painted furniture
- Chalk paint can be modern! Use it to create this Modern Ikea Hack Shelf with DecoArt Chalk Paints. Thick coverage means one coat and quick results!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- DIY 3 Ingredient Sidewalk Chalk Paint | My favorite 3-ingredient homemade sidewalk chalk paint recipe to kill all those summer boredom blues! FunCheapOrFree.com
- I had no idea how to make bows before this. Super clear, step-by-step directions and pictures.
- Once you use chalkboard art pens, youll never want to use chalk again. 🙂 chalkboard pen
- Sleigh Bed Makeover With Chalk Mix and Paint
- DIY chalk paint.