Photo via: theweavingloom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- Kromski Harp Forte weaving loom
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Tutorial on how to make your own monogram using Microsoft Word. Once you make the monogram you can resize it to use to decorate your home, make notecards…and more.
- Use Cardboard Box as T-shirts storage in closet, cover in pretty wallpaper or paint. I would keep the opening square not on an angle like this picture. Just keep the base, back and sides.