Photo via: brepurposed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- How To Turn Your Vegetable Scraps Into Vegetables Again | Heres How To Give Your Vegetable Scraps A New Life
- Craftaholics Anonymous® | How to Turn Kids Artwork into a T-shirt
- How to turn an old dresser into a TV Stand Paint Color Valspar Lilac Muse
- 10 Free Shorts Patterns for Kids – Frugal summer clothing idea for kids. Sewing patterns for kids shorts including tutorial for how to turn pants into shorts. Frugal ways to dress kids in cute summer clothing on a budget.
- Industrial Pendant Cage Pendant Light Makeover, DIY Wood Wall Hanger Tutorial | $2 and Ten Minutes.
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- DIY Light box tutorial. How to make a lightbox to take great product photos for Etsy, Ebay and Amazon. Tutorials for crafters and craft businesses. Arts and crafts
- Turn an outdated hutch into a craft storage center – Such a great DIY furniture makeover idea that requires just a bit of paint!
- Turn an old bed into a garden bench for an undeniably adorable DIY project.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this….turn you childs scribbles into artwork. I hate throwing away their first pictures even though they are just scribbles on paper. Turn them into a keepsake.