Photo via: diycozyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- DIY Family Photo Display. Click on image to see more home decor ideas and DIY crafts.
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- 15 FUN tutorials on DIY Home Decorations: How To Make Unique re-purposed Wreaths! | A Piece Of Rainbow
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- Button Tree DIY..Ask now on how to become a member of my new website coming soon. For now these boards are open to the public but will soon go private. Ask now on how to become a member. Keep following for more DIY ideas and info of the opening of the site.
- Illustration transfer on polymer clay using simple everyday tools
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …