Photo via: popsugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Arty Crafty Kids | Craft | Paper Plate Jellyfish Craft | Easy Jellyfish craft for kids – perfect for an under the sea theme at school or preschool!
- How To Make an Exfoliating Sea Salt Hand Scrub
- Cupcake Cone Tutorial – these would make a great addition to a birthday party! And theyre so easy!
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Dont throw it away! How to make hand milled soap from leftover soap scraps | PreparednessMama
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- a sweet little sky themed birthday party
- This DIY Party Backdrop is perfect for not only birthday parties but also for a photo booth! Such a great party decoration idea! DIY Party Background
- Ruffled Vintage Lace Onesie Bodysuit Birthday Party by Babybonbons, $39.00
- Fun ideas for a Disney Frozen Summer Birthday Party. Cute food ideas, Olaf cupcakes, printables, party favors and games for a kids birthday, luau, beach or pool party. See more cute party ideas at LivingLocurto.com
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts