Photo via: whatsurhomestory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Round bottom pouch sewing inspiration – take back pockets from old jeans or other pants – sew a zipper onto it.
- HOW TO MAKE A ZIPPERED PILLOW COVER tutorial
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- DIY How to sew summer pyjamas from sheets. Great upcycle project, and they look so light and airy.
- How to Sew | Cornhole How To
- Learn how and when to sew different types of seams – plain, welt, french, flat felled ~ Threading My Way
- This is my fav way to install a zipper – learned it in high school home ec class – works best every time!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Great idea for a homemade gift – fleece tie pillow!
- Floor Pillow Tutorial (great instructions provided for these pretty and easy-to-make pillows) – Creative Outpour
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.