Photo via: creeklinehouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Halloween Spirit Mason Jar Halloween Terrarium | Decorating for Halloween just got easier! Grab a few jars, some inexpensive decorations, some moss and youre ready! See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- How To Paint Mason Jars 1.jpg
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Ideas -Metallic Mason Jars – Fun Crafts, Creative Room Decor, Homemade Gifts, Creative Home Decor Projects and DIY Mason Jar Lights – Cool Crafts for Teens and Tween Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cute-diy-mason-jar-crafts
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- 41 Easiest DIY Projects Ever – Citrus Fruit Serving Trays – Easy DIY Crafts and Projects – Simple Craft Ideas for Beginners, Cool Crafts To Make and Sell, Simple Home Decor, Fast DIY Gifts, Cheap and Quick Project Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/easy-diy-projects
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!