Photo via: loveoffamilyandhome.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- How To Paint and Distress Mason Jars – A Step By Step, Picture Filled, Easy to Follow Comprehensive Guide on How to Paint and Distress Mason Jars – It All Started With Paint
- How to paint mason jars! Such a quick and inexpensive home decor project!
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- painted and distressed mason jars in teal with hand painted daisies
- mothers day chalk painted mason jars
- painted distressed mason jars diy – Google Search. We can do mint, coral, and white and use as center pieces.
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Christmas Gift. Mason Jars Centerpiece. Wedding by BUtifulDesigns
- DIY Patriotic Mason Jars. You can DIY these adorable Flag Mason Jars for your 4th of July wedding or Memorial Day centerpiece. Find everything you need at Afloral.com.
- Halloween Spirit Mason Jar Halloween Terrarium | Decorating for Halloween just got easier! Grab a few jars, some inexpensive decorations, some moss and youre ready! See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com