Photo via: thewhoot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Cereal Box Aquarium kids craft is so much fun to make! Use sea shells, stones, sand, pipe cleaners and make fish to create your own aquarium! via @bestideaskids
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Pretty gold leaf stones and painted rocks.
- How to Antique Mirror Using Paint Stripper and Bleach – Decor Adventures
- How to Use Chalk Paint; step by step instructions…when to use clear wax, when to distress, when to use dark wax
- Stained Cornhole Game Boards – How to finish cornhole boards – paint easy stripes with @FrogTape
- How to paint watercolor leaves
- How to make baking soda paint that fizzes, creating beautiful color mixing reactions.
- How to Achieve the Weathered Paint Look
- DIY: How To Get This Damask Look With Paint – post lists products used and steps taken to get this great look.
- How to turn an old dresser into a TV Stand Paint Color Valspar Lilac Muse
- Salt Wash Finish on Furniture – Refunk My Junk – DIY Furniture Finish Tutorial – How to Paint Furniture with a coastal look