Photo via: topinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These tassel fringe are so fun for colorful party decor – a NewYears Day party must. How to Make Your Own Tassel Garlands
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Make these easy colorful crafts using vintage wood spools! You can make these adorable vases for single flowers, hot glue a wine cork to your spool or create a crafty garland. All crafts use recycled materials and make for cute gifts or spring decorations!
- How to make a floral crown. This will be the perfect accessory for our Spring pictures!
- MSG 4 21+ DIY Beer Caddy! Learn how to build this DIY wooden beer holder. Perfect for a six pack of Modelo Especial! Click to make it now! SummertimeCerveza| ad
- These FELT WATERMELON NECKLACES are super quick and easy to make. They are perfect for brightening up an outfit for children, or adults 😉 Find out how to make
- How To Make Tissue Paper Flowers – So easy to make and perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month or Cinco de Mayo craft for the kids!
- Add a thoughtful handmade element to any birthday celebration with handmade beeswax candles! for the full tutorial head to jojotastic.com
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- This lettered hat is perfect for the beach and is super easy to make. All you need is a wide- brimmed hat, thread and glue. Perfect for a beachy ootd!
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!