Photo via: pinkstripeysocks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We love this faux honeycomb shelf made from popsicle sticks by @vintagonista http://ift.tt/2mXzz25
- How to Use an Embroidery Hoop as a Loom | The Weaving Loom weaving tutorial
- Tutorial on how to make your own monogram using Microsoft Word. Once you make the monogram you can resize it to use to decorate your home, make notecards…and more.
- Find out how to make this DIY Faux Concrete Planter using FolkArt Painted Finishes!
- Ombre Gems quilt pattern by Emily of quiltylove.com. This bright and colorful modern quilt pattern uses ombre fabrics to create a visually stunning quilt using traditional piecing. Jelly roll friendly quilt pattern.
- DIY Popsicle stick angel ornaments for a tree or to hang off a present. Popsicle stick crafts bring to mind kindergarten camp crafts, dont they? But I think they get a bad rap. Theyre pretty ingenious & versatile little things.
- Popsicle Stick Bracelets
- Use babys going home from the hospital outfit to make a memory bear! Free sewing pattern and tutorial.
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- Basket weaving at the Market place! This looks pretty easy! Wouldnt even need to purchase supplies, just hands to prepare paper plates
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Illustration transfer on polymer clay using simple everyday tools