Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Homemade Candles: Learn how to make candles with this lovely DIY guide!
- How To Make Walnut Candles!
- How to Make Citronella Candles
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.
- Make these easy decoupage candles with just a few materials from the dollar store, including Mod Podge and napkins. They can be customized for any occasion. via @modpodgerocks
- Make these mosquito repellent candles and keep bugs at bay this summer!
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Fruit Filled Ice Cubes with Mint – Berry filled Ice cubes for fun entertaining. Great for 4th of July | See more on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- 20 Creative Furniture Hacks :: AWESOME Ice chest makeover!!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage